Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Belize Blog



Well, we are just about ready to fly south and west. The trip
involves a very early flight from Cleveland to Houston----6 am. But
we do get to Belize pretty early--10:36 their time. This should allow
for a stop at the Belize Zoo before getting to duPlooys. I have read
that the Macal River is flooded. I hope this does not ruin any of the
planed trips. Anyway, the birds will still be there and the plants
should be even more lush. Time will tell. That is all for now--More
to come soon. RBenz (still in Ohio.)



3 comments:

Stewart M said...

Rich - I hope the rivers are not too high and the vegetation to lush! Both could get in the way of the birds. If you see anything really good please dont tell him or I will die of jealousy!

All the best

Stewart M

RBenz said...

Would you feel better if I said they were all "little brown things" ? They haven't been, but I didn' want to make you feel bad. Actually we have seen lots. I will give you a final list when finished.

RBenz said...

Would you feel better if I said they were all "little brown things" ? They haven't been, but I didn' want to make you feel bad. Actually we have seen lots. I will give you a final list when finished.